Rouge Interdit by Givenchy

Ahhhhhhhh...my mother and I should NOT watch QVC late at night...especially when they are airing lipstick...in particular, a magic lipstick advertised as chic and contemporary, this couture creation has a soft, satiny texture, comforting feel, and provides beautiful, personalized color to lips. SOLD - Ang and I were more than willing to test this bad boy out, although I was a bit wary when I saw the lipstick was black.

Isn't the packaging pretty?!
So here it is - what do you think?


While my mom had to only apply 2 coats, I have to apply at least 4 in order for it to give me a nice, berry color. And I love how it makes my lips feel - very moisturized.

I am pretty sure this will not be my last fall/winter lip purchase, but for now I am content. Have you tried out any new lipsticks lately? Please do share! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top