Making a Splash

When your city is experiencing a heat wave and your girlfriend invites you over for a pool day, YOU GO...within 90 minutes.


I could not get to Drea's house fast enough - this was the perfect opportunity for us to work on our tans, catch up, and talk shop...after all, there were updates to social media we needed to explore. 


Instagram decided to up the ante in order to compete with Snapchat. And what's more perfect than figuring out how to do boomerang videos and instagram stories poolside with some nice views. 

With lots of blunders and giggles, I think we finally mastered making a splash with the latest social media. After deleting and re-uploading Instagram, I finally have the functionality on my phone to view and create my own stories. 


Thanks Drea for the much needed impromptu girls day. *whispers* Do you think we should attempt periscope next?! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top