Chop, Chop - Clipping Dead Ends

Lately I have been such a Libra - indecisive about almost everything including my birthday hair. I walked in to see Lisa with no ideas in mind. This summer, I fell in love with a hair cut on The Cut Life's IG account. But then changed my mind a few weeks ago. *shrugs*

So when Lisa asked me what we were doing - I had no response outside of color...possibly highlights, but not a full head and not blonde...def a trim, maybe a cut depending on how much needs to be trimmed. Surprise me?!

When she was done, my hair felt so light AND healthy. There is nothing like dropping the dead weight of bad ends. I compare it to renewing my core. I almost squealed as I ran my hands through it to examine the color & highlights. I immediately fell in love.

Color? Check! Hightlights? Check! Cut? Check!
Now did you think I was going to give it all up at once?! Trust me, the color details are worth the wait!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top