Pamper Me Pretty

This spring/summer a problem arose - one I had not been familiar with since my teenage years. 

Facial breakouts resurrected themselves and I was NOT thrilled about the intruders. 

Of course this meant I freaked out wondering what was going on...I tend to ALWAYS have a clear complexion, I drink a crap load of water...I did not switch up my skin care routine...yet something was causing a hormonal imbalance. It was time to do some research. 

Several beauty bloggers recommended L'occitane products, so I added them to my birthday wish list and started using my Clarisonic multiple times a week along with Bliss fabulous foaming face wash  and their toner while moisturizing with Cetaphil. 

Imagine my surprise when I was not only gifted with the body cream, I also received the supple skin oil. After my spa day, I could not wait to get home to lather up and the end result: buttery soft skin. 
These products are about to be a problem, albeit a GOOD one. Thanks to Andriece and Shana for my newest adictions. I have swapped out Cetaphil with the body cream as a facial moisturizer hoping to remain break out free. 

I guess it is time to up the skincare budget??? Who am I kidding??? There is NO budget when it comes to clear skin. I already have my eye on the almond milk concentrate

Has anybody else started experiencing the mid-30 breakouts??? What did you do to combat this unwelcomed intrusion? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top