7 Things Making Me Squeal

As women, we get lost in all of our daily obligations. Checking things off of our neverending to do list. Sometimes we forget to just breathe and relish what is around us. I am making a concious effort of doing just that.

Seven. It seems like a great benchmark for measuring things this year, no?! These seven things make me squeal.

1. Heart shaped glitter globes with a sparkly pink diamond plate. YES PLEASE! And I tend to shake this as I am brainstorming or if I am frustrated.

Honorable mention to a midday break for sweets and bubbly
And peanut giving me the cutest puppy ever
2. You can NEVER go wrong with pizza...but HEART SHAPED pizza is even better.
3. Oui by Yoplait have replaced Chobani Flips in my fridge. I love reading the reflections on the wrapper as I eat my lunch.
4. Lavender bath bombs with a lavender lemonade candle lit. Relaxation personified. 
5. Price scoring his first TWO soccer goals and then scoring his third in the last game of the season. I may have missed witnessing them all, and the last one by mere minutes, BUT the excitement on his face as he relived it is indescribable. He really loves the sport and I guess we made the right decision by not pushing football.

6. Oh that's right, I received a new title at work. Allow me to reintroduce myself. Hi, I'm Holly - Digital Content Strategist.

7. Do you remember my biggest regret from last year?! I could not believe I missed out on seeing Bruno Mars live. BUT don't you worry, tickets have been secured for when he comes to Philly this September.

Just don't tell Blake - I am already explaining to Price why only adults are going even though he was with me when I bought the tickets. I can't handle a double team.
24k magic in the airrrrrr
What instantly takes you to your happy place?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top