Stolen Moments

Nowadays, I find it imperative to surround myself with supportive women. Women you can trust with your truth. Women who allow you a moment to just vent. Women who cheer you on as you then strategize how to tackle challenges. Women who HELP YOU come up with resolutions. And women who can step up when you are just plain tired. 

I am thankful I am encircled by many women who fit the profile and some were willing to join me (even though I sent out invites at the last minute) within 14 hours after my family vacation  to celebrate my 7th blogiversary

Of course, before I left there was a huge water main break downtown which resulted in the restaurant being closed indefinitely. SOOOO a huge thank you to Andriece for contacting the restaurant multiple times, scouting alternate locations, being my back up in case Bredenbeck's designers had questions in regards to my do whatever you want  because I trust you but make it pink and sparkle design instructions, and keeping me updated on everything. 

Since I had already professed my wishes, it was simply a chance for me to unwind, catch up with everybody, get my hands on some pizza at Barra Rossa, and have a round table discussion in regards to content for the future. 
I've never met an exposed brick wall I did not like 
Lisa laid some serious hands in my hair 
I may have still been on vacay mode with my tolerance for drinks - AND our server made me a shot of a drink he discouraged me from getting so I could try it for the next round. Uhhhhh...he was right! Rose' please! 
The paparazzi catching me up to no good - who knows what I was saying to Drea at the moment. Lol!
I think Bredenbeck's nailed it with the cake
I must say...we all lucked up on parking, service, and being granted an entire room to ourselves. SO to Auntie (all the way from Australia), Mom, Drea, Bogs, and Andriece - I appreciate you coming out to celebrate me. And to those who couldn't make it, I know your heart - so thank you too. We are all in this together.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top