7 Essentials to Make A Splash

Whelp. Bathing suit ready or not...summer is here and ready to make a splash.

These 7 essentials will help me dive in -

Beyonce & Jay's new album Everything is Love blasting with the sunroof open. I wanna drown in the depth of you when the water's so blue...

Freeform's The Bold Type inciting my confidence...

I am sure this goes without a saying, but a good book always at my finger tips...

...a few new pair of sunnies. Ssshhhhhh! Don't tell Amber, she thinks I have an addiction! 

Frose´ courtesy of brunch at Bud & Marilyn's , which is officially back on their menu starting today. How have I not tried this yet?! 

Icecream for dinner...

...and A VACATION with a few naps. I cannot contain my squeals. It is officially my favorite work season - out of office responses to all of my email requests. 

What are you looking forward to the most this summer?!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top