Top 7 Viewed Blogs

Apparently people like stats. Let's be clear here...I HATE reporting and analytics. Or should I say...I HATE having to gather my own info, but if you provide it to me in a nice little spreadsheet or dashboard I am more than happy to review and offer suggestions on how to improve performance. Somehow I have been awarded with doing both. Compiling and analyzing. So I might as well bring it here since people have inquired.


#7. Bios, Cover Letters, and Resumes. Oh My!  - this has to be due to popular google search terms in the title. 
#6. DVR Reloading in 5, 4, 3... - everybody loves TV as much as I do, right?! Kyle and I bantered back and forth in regards to our favorite shows - and this was posted on Facebook. 
#5. Table Talk - I shared this post on Twitter in contribution to a convo Necole Kane (formerly Necole Bitchie) was having with her followers - she retweeted this post with a comment. 
#4. Sunday's Inspiration  - two words: Enon. Waller. 
#3. Takeover Part Two - High School Days - any blog written by or with Drea gets high engagement - that girl is good. After all, it IS her day job. Keep shining my love. 
#2. The Brown Davis Merger - exclusivity. An inside look of Norie's wedding day, which she posted on Facebook. I posted on Twitter. The clicks were through the roof. Ahhhh...that was a great day. 
#1. Lemon Crumb Pie  - this has to relate back to google search terms. The world loves lemon as much as my family apparently. There are no pictures - just a recipe, YET this blog still receives weekly hits. Kind of blows my mind a bit. 
You would think gathering this data, I would come up with the best method in which to share my blog posts. WRONG. It is totally inconclusive. However, it was inspiring to see the growth in my writing over the years.

Were you shocked by the results?! What do you think should have been have listed? I cannot belive none of my events or travel posts made the cut. So you know...I dug deeper...


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top