Numero Uno

I wasn't quite impressed by some of the results for  Top 7 Viewed Blogs (LEMONS?!?!) - so I needed to know who reigned supreme each year. Now THIS is where we start to see my personality shine through.

2011. Bios, Cover Letters, and Resumes. Oh my!  Should I mention here how much I love the updates and new formatting to my existing resume?! 
2012. Lemon Crumb Pie would anybody like to make me one?! 
2013. Well Hello Again Lover... Uhhhh Drea, we need to get to NYC! It has been way too long! 
2014. Dear Summer... I have no comments on this post - so let's move right along. 
2015. Nice in Stilettos With the current state of our country, please remember to BE KIND. Always. 
2016. Summer Reads 2016  hmmm...looks like there are 4 books on this list I have yet to read. 
2017. Takeover Part Two - High School Days Ya know...in high school we wanted to be adults so bad. And make our own decisions. Now that the time has come...I must say or is it better if I sing...I don't wanna grow up...I'm a Toys R Us kid...
2018. The Brown Davis Merger  *squeals* just thinking about this magical night

Now we know for a fact, the #1 blog for the last 6 years have been posted via social media. Yes Alicia, I HEAR YOU. I know...I need to share my posts more across all of my accounts. Is it ironic that as a digital content strategist professionally, I heavily filter WHAT I promote on twitter or facebook?! This is my safe place and sometimes I just don't want to share. SEEK ME OUT. Ok ok ok - I am done with my tantrum. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top